About Me.........

My photo
cincinnati, ohio, United States
Welcome bloggers! Simplicity is a lifestyle blog focusing on Vintage finds, DIY, Recipes, Holistic approaches, People, Travel, Fashion & Design. I'm by trade a Healthcare Analyst, girlfriend, daughter, sister, friend, healer, jewelry designer, photographer and amateur chef. It's time to get inspired! For comments or questions feel free to contact me @ jennifer.marco@gmail.com

Monday, March 12, 2012

Spring Forward! ( Oh dear, Oh dear, I shall be too late!)

Time change always conjures up the image of the adorable white rabbit in Alice in Wonderland.


Spring has finally arrived in Cincy....I'm hoping!!!! there is definitely a buzz of growth in the air. I've been sick these past few weeks trying to recover and get better for the beautiful weeks ahead. I started a free yoga class in the neighborhood which has been rejuvenating and exactly what I needed.  World Peace Yoga studios is offering a 30 day free introductory special..... I really like what I've experienced thus far...it's tough to find the right one especially when there is practically a yoga studio in every neighborhood...
                         ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In other news my Pisces friends and family are in their astrological spotlight this month. Hooray for my deeply creative, intuitive, compassionate mates, Happy Birthday! Celebrated a friends birthday this weekend, checked out a new Monet exhibit at the CAM and got to dance with one of my favorite local reggae bands, The Cliftones. Check em out! http://www.reverbnation.com/thecliftonescincinnati


David- The perfect man

Fun Spring pillows





Local comfort

Happy Birthday Paul!

Happy Birthday Allison!



No comments:

Post a Comment