About Me.........

My photo
cincinnati, ohio, United States
Welcome bloggers! Simplicity is a lifestyle blog focusing on Vintage finds, DIY, Recipes, Holistic approaches, People, Travel, Fashion & Design. I'm by trade a Healthcare Analyst, girlfriend, daughter, sister, friend, healer, jewelry designer, photographer and amateur chef. It's time to get inspired! For comments or questions feel free to contact me @ jennifer.marco@gmail.com

Monday, February 13, 2012

Okay...I'm a coffee nerd.

I just heard there is a new coffee " Lab" that opened in Cincinnati today, 1215 Wine Bar and Coffee Lab. I don't believe they have a website pinned down but you can google them. I was reading they will have a backroom theater where they will "ohhh" and "awww" the coffee connoisseur using methods such as vacuum style brewing. I'm overly excited for this new spot to hit downtown. I found a video short detailing the vacuum process.... yay for coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment