About Me.........

My photo
cincinnati, ohio, United States
Welcome bloggers! Simplicity is a lifestyle blog focusing on Vintage finds, DIY, Recipes, Holistic approaches, People, Travel, Fashion & Design. I'm by trade a Healthcare Analyst, girlfriend, daughter, sister, friend, healer, jewelry designer, photographer and amateur chef. It's time to get inspired! For comments or questions feel free to contact me @ jennifer.marco@gmail.com

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Free Run

I recently purchased a pair of new running shoes, Nike's " Free Run". I've always been a little skeptical about Nike products but I thought I'd give them a shot.  I didn't get the opportunity to test them out until last night at the gym. Bloody Fantastic! I am thoroughly impressed with the barefoot design and the flexibility it provides. You really do feel as if you are running solo style. They are very light weight which is a plus for me. My last pair of Asics felt overall too bulky and slowed me down. I definitely recommend these for anyone that has felt disappoint recently with their jogging/running performance. You won't be disappointed. Btw- the purple and grey combo was too hot to let get away...

No comments:

Post a Comment