About Me.........

My photo
cincinnati, ohio, United States
Welcome bloggers! Simplicity is a lifestyle blog focusing on Vintage finds, DIY, Recipes, Holistic approaches, People, Travel, Fashion & Design. I'm by trade a Healthcare Analyst, girlfriend, daughter, sister, friend, healer, jewelry designer, photographer and amateur chef. It's time to get inspired! For comments or questions feel free to contact me @ jennifer.marco@gmail.com

Friday, February 10, 2012

Winter

I suppose old man winter still has some white up his sleeve....I thought we made it through the Ohio winter but apparently not. This blast of cold and snow coming this weekend has me intrigued by dreamy winter images via pinterest. I plan on staying warm and cozy. Cooking and catching up on some winter reads sounds just about right...
Oh, I forgot to mention...V-day is next week. I'm trying to not get wrapped up in the consumerism vibe it employs....but plan to focus on LOVE as a common theme for everyday....not just Feb 14th... ya hear me folks?

No comments:

Post a Comment